Pressure gauge calibration equipment to perform calibrations of up to 15000 bar
With our pressure gauge calibration equipment, we can now perform high pressure calibrations up to a staggering 15000 bar. Performed and traceable to the International Primary Pressure Standard (IPPS). At your premises. And at very short notice.
This is a world’s first and you can use this breakthrough to your advantage!
Contact us now to discuss possibilities!
A world’s first in local high pressure gauge calibration equipment
There are multiple companies worldwide that boast high accuracy in their pressure gauge calibrations up to 1.6 GPa. But only a few can meet international demands, and none to a primary standard. H.P.F.M. is one of the few companies in the world to be able to achieve this with its pressure gauge calibration equipment.
And now we have stepped up our efforts:
- We offer you high pressure calibrations of up to 1.5 GPa (15000 kg/cm2).
- These calibrations are performed according to the International Primary Pressure Standard (IPPS)
- They boast a 1% – 0.5% – 0.7% accuracy
- We can perform calibrations at any site, worldwide
- Full metrology traceability is available and executed according the ISO/IEC 17025 2005
Various industries can now provide better quality, and more stable products
It does not matter whether you are in the petrochemical, automotive, pharmaceutical or food processing industries, to name but a few.
You are now able to provide even better quality products, which are more easily compared and more stable.
The advantages of working with H.P.F.M.’s pressure gauge calibration equipment
With over 30 years of experience in the metrology industry, we have a number of distinctive advantages over our competitors:
- No logistic bureaucracy
- Very short lead times
- Immediate availability of measurement data and calibration documents
- Consultancy with regard to mechanical and electrical applications
- Consultancy with regard to metrological environmental conditions, including local calibrations
- Pre and final ultrasonic cleaning included
Contact us for more information about our pressure gauge calibration equipment and calibrations
Would you like to know more about our pressure gauge calibration equipment? And how we are able to perform pressure gauge calibrations of up to 1.5 GPa?
We look forward to answering any questions you might have about this exciting new development in metrology!
You can contact us by phone or by Skype at: +31 (0) 6 1902 4351. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!